Counseling & Psychiatry Services
We offer affordable counseling and psychiatry services to those in need. The journey awaits, take the first step today.
- Our self-pay rate is $110/session, however, our counselors are in-network with many insurances. Most insurances cover mental health services and depending on your plan, this could result in a $0 copay!
- One-time $25 setup fee required
- Anthem - BCBS
- Beacon Health
- First Health / Cofinity
- Kaiser Permanente
- Evernorth / Cigna
- Cigna EAP
- Medicare & Medicaid (Dual Insurance)
- Optum EAP
- Tricare West
- Rocky Mountain Health
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
Out of Network InsurancesHumana
* Medicare & Medicaid (Dual Insurance): If you have Medicare, you MUST also have Medicaid as a secondary insurance in order to qualify for in-network benefits with any of our providers.
Insurance Coverage Questions
Note, the following responses from your insurance provider may result in additional fees. We will check your mental health benefits during your intake.
- Does the client have any mental health insurance benefits?
- What is the deductible? Has it been met?
- Is there any coinsurance?
- How many sessions per year does the client's plan cover?
- How much of each therapy session is covered?
- Is approval for mental health services by the client's primary care physician required?